SportCrafters Mag Trike Trainer MR100
Not sure which trike trainer is perfect for you? See Which Trike Trainer is Which for a helpful guide!
SportCrafters trike trainers are the only trainers in the world specifically designed for recumbent trikes. Easy to use, lightweight and portable, our trike trainers do not require any assembly or maintenance.
The SportCrafters MR100 Mag Trike Trainer automatically adjusts in resistance as the rider changes speed no manual adjustment necessary. This trainer is perfectly suited for those just getting into recumbent trike riding, or who want a low to moderate workout. Lose weight and stay in shape during those challenging winter months in the comfort of your home. The durable SportCrafters design will last a lifetime, and you can easily upgrade with an OverDrive drum when youre ready to turn up the intensity.
Our trike trainers are perfect for tadpole trikes and delta trikes. If you have a two-wheel drive delta trike, or if you are not sure which trainer is perfect for your riding style, please feel free to contact us.
- Change the resistance level simply by changing gears
- Lightweight, compact and easy to transport and store
- Accommodates 16" to 700c wheelsand requires no clamping on the rear skewer
- For tadpole and one-wheel drive delta trikes - use one trainer (with a block for the second wheel, if necessary). For two-wheel drive delta trikes, we offer a pair of trainers: contact us for information.
- Low to moderate resistance level
- Identified by twored capson the rear drum (the OverDrive Trike Trainer has onered capon the rear drum)
- Easily replace Mag drum with OverDrive drum, so your trainer can grow along with your fitness goals
- 100% designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana, USA
- Lifetime warranty
- See the Product Manual for assembly, precautions, and care and maintenance information.
- Aluminum drums: 3.25" (82.5mm) diameter, 1/8" (3mm) wall thickness
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- Steel framework is zinc-plated and powder coated for ultimate durability
- Product dimensions: 21" x 4.25" x 10" (53.3cm x 10.8cm x 25.4cm)
- Shipped dimensions: 22" x 10" x 4" (55.9cm x 25.4cm x 10.2cm), weight 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
We offer a lifetime warranty to all of our customers. We dont care if you are the original owner, second owner or whether you bought it at a garage sale_it doesnt matter. The only way we know how to make the best product in the world is to know when your bike roller, trike trainer or handcycle trainer is not performing properly. We will immediately ship the replacement parts needed, and, if we want the old parts for analysis we will pay for return shipping.
It is common for bike tire and wheel imbalance to cause vibration on bike trainers and rollers that you dont feel on the road. These are typically low frequency vibrations and are not caused by roller imbalance. If this happens to you, we request that you have your tires and wheels checked first. Most of the time this will correct the problem.
Pleasecontact usif you have a warranty issue, and we will be glad to work with you.
"It's amazing how well you stand by your products and listen to consumers! If only there were more companies doing the same... I can't thank you enough."