Saris MHS 2-Bike Hitch Rack
What's Needed to Build Your Bike Rack:
- 2 Bike Rack: MHS 2-Bike Package
- 3 Bike Rack: MHS 2-Bike Package and a DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray.
Where Style Meets Substance
The difference between pros and regular folks boils down to some skill, some luck and 100% style. Drawing inspiration from those who know how to stick the landing with swagger, the MHS 2+1 is all that with more to come. Sporting the same highly designed, modular trays as the 1- and 3-bike version, the MHS 2+1 lets you switch your hitch to transport anywhere from one to three bikes.
Capable of handling a range of bikes, the MHS 2+1was designed to carry some of the biggest bikes around. We’re talking 60 lb. eBikes, big hit whips with 53” wheelbases, and bikes with wheels ranging from 20 to 29 inches. No matter your style of ride, dual-arm wheel holders securely move bikes down the road without touching the frame, while integrated locks protect the bikes and rack. Plus, tool-free wheel adjustments make it easy to swap out rigs or lock in a friend’s on the way to the trail.
- Modular Hitch System: a future-proofed modular system featuring hitch bases with removable bike trays and Add-On capabilities.
- Duo: Dual-arm holders feature tool-free adjustment and are compatible with a wide range of tire sizes without touching the bike’s frame.
- Add a Bike: carries up to 2 bikes, 60 lb each, and can be expanded to transport three bikes with DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray.
- Full Tilt: tilting feature allows easy hatch access without removing the bike.
- Complete Integrated Security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Designed to be used with 2” hitch receivers only.
- Carries 2 bikes (60 lb).
- eBike friendly. Expands to carry one additional bike with
- Accommodates wheel bases up to 53 inches.
- Modular tray-style hitch bike rack.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Saris Modular Hitch System (MHS) allows for easy removal and swapping of bike trays.
- Tool-free, adjustable wheel block accommodates wheel sizes from 20 to 29 inches and tires as wide as 5 inches.
- Multiple folding configurations allow for more compatibility when the MHS is not in use.
- Tilts for hatch access with bikes and without.
- Integrated centralized locking cables secures bikes to the rack.
- Saris Hitch Tighter System locks and secures rack to vehicle with rock-solid hitch connection.
- 2” hitch receivers only.
- Not compatible with Saris MTR Add-On or components.
- Future-proofed for additional MHS innovations and accessories.
- Rack weight:
- MHS 2+1 Base: 38 lb.
- DUO 1-Bike Tray: 33 lb.
- DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray: 35 lb.