Erg on GC1 BioKork Grips
The GC1 is a grip developed for the ergonomic demands of riders using sweptback handlebars, usually found on city and touring bikes. Using tradition grips on these bikes can cause a kink in the wrist which leads to discomfort in the hands and wrists. The GC1 corrects this wrist position through its anatomic and ergonomically correct form. Any aches and tension therefore can be eliminated. Ergon’s GC1 is now available in an earth-friendly BioKork version.
- Designed to be used on handlebars with a backwards sweep of 30º+
- Available in 1 size and 2 shifter configurations.
- Cork offers high quality dampening performance.
- 40% cork and 60% German made rubber compound.
- The cork is sustainably grown in Portugal.
- The grip center core is made of natural grass fibers
- Certified toxin free rubber compound.
- UV stable rubber & BioKork compound.
- Aluminum lock-on clamp which can be 100% recycled.
- Specially positioned textures maximum comfort.
- A product of Ergon’s GreenLab initiative.
- Off-road MTB use not recommended.
2 full length grips
1 full length Left grip, 1 short Right grip