Chrome Orlov 2.0 Backpack
The Orlov has become a favorite of those who kick ass on city streets on two wheels no matter what the day brings. The Orlov 2.0 keeps around the original's waterproof rolltop main compartment and dual flap closure system as well as the two front-mounted quick access pockets. We added a gusset to the quick access pockets to make it easier to reach all the way down to the bottom and re-engineered the main compartment for more interior org and stability. With a reconfigured strap and back panel to fit a wider range of body types and an added, grab-it-quick, zippered tech pocket for phones, keys, etc. the Orlov is back and better than ever.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for comfort and breathability
- Adam's Size / Measurements
- height: 6' / chest: 38"
- Martty's Size / Measurements
- height: 5'9" / bust: 35"
- Accommodates up to a 17" laptop; no dedicated sleeve
- Quick-access side pocket for phones, keys, etc.
- Redesigned main compartment and base for stability and access
- Re engineered quick-access pockets for increased space and access
- Waterproof 18oz truck tarpaulin liner
- Custom metal fastening hardware
- Abrasion-resistant 1050d nylon
- YKK zippers