Reid Vice 1.0 MTB Bicycle with 1000w Bafang
Reid Vice 1.0 MTB Bicycle with 1000w Bafang Mid-Drive with 48v 17ah Battery!
We've converted a Reid Vice 1.0 plus-size tire bike to a off-road monster with Bafang's most powerful HD mid-drive motor. The bike is equipment with everything you'll need to power off-road up most any hill, trail, or obstacle. Top speed on flat-road for a 168lb person is clocked at 35mph on throttle only. This is not street legal. For off-road use. Buy purchasing, you are agreeing to assume all risks with riding this type of powered-bicycle.
27.5+ creates a middle ground between two existing models: Fat Bikes, with 26 x 3.8in - 5.0in tires, and traditional Mountain Bikes, whose tires generally range from 2 to 2.5in wide.
Riders have come to love the additional traction and float offered by Fat Bikes, but still like the more nimble handling and speed offered by more traditional Mountain Bikes.
Taking the best bits from both and creating a bike to offer the benefits, with little compromise seemed the perfect solution.
- 6061-T6 Alloy frame and fork with tapered (1 1/8 to 1 _) steerer,
- Suspension adjusted for easy upgrades. Rack mounts.
- Shimano 3*8 Speed M310 gearing
- Suntour XCM chainset with replacable rings
- Neco sealed BB and Neco headset
- Promax mechanical discs (180mm front, 160mm rear)
- Alex MD40 rims (40mm width, tubeless ready) laced to Joytech hubs (141mm rear, 110 front) using stainless spokes
- WTB Trail Blazer 27.5*2.8 tires with wire bead