Elevate Your Outdoor Adventures With The Ibex
The Ibex is the most sure-footed creature roaming the high-alpine terrain. Able to scale the steepest mountains, and maintain footing while traveling at high speeds. The Ibex is an excellent climber and prefers habitats in rocky regions, along snow lines, and above the alpine forests.
FREE ONX OFFROAD SUBSCRIPTION WITH PURCHASE
The all-new QuietKat Ibex earned its name trekking over the highest peaks and steepest terrain. Built for life above the tree line, the QuietKat Ibex deploys 4.8” CST Tires and the upgraded FireLink 4-Bar suspension in the rear, giving you 130mm of travel to command rocky and rugged terrain.
Going off the grid? The Bafang Ultra-Drive motor delivers incredible power and performance while the massive 21ah battery provides extra range to push further into the backcountry.
And with TEKTRO hydraulic brakes and a fully adjustable air-suspension fork and rear shock, you can maneuver the most technical routes fearlessly. Reach the highest peaks, on the back of an Ibex.
The Ibex E-Bike features an advanced, torque-sensor motor system that delivers 1000W of power. The wide-range 9-speed drivetrain features an 11-42T cassette for maximum torque range to climb the steepest hills, while the 4-Piston Tektro brakes keep everything in control while descending.
The upgraded Fire-Link 4-Bar suspension fork allows 140mm of travel and the rear suspension provides 130mm of travel, meaning the Ibex can easily rip over punishing terrain.
- True four-bar linkage: The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction, comfort, and capability.
- Improved braking: Fitted with high-quality, four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- Fat tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep vehicle the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Industry-leading motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 1000 Watt unrestricted motor kit can unleash an impressive amount of peak performance and 160 nm of torque.
- All-terrain versatility: Easily conquer off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, hardpack trails, and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Suitable for all types of riders and available in 17 or 19-inch frame sizes with an adjustable seat post.
- Load-bearing: Designed to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear. Ideal for hunters or overlanders.
- Improved motor power: Capable of going up to 63 miles with just a single charge on a powerful motor.
- Flexible Modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk
Motor: Ultra-Drive 1000W (Mid-Drive)
Battery: 21AH/48V | 1008Wh
Range: Up To 63 Miles*
Display: Customizable LED
Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
Performance: 160NM Torque | 1500W Peak Output
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: 130MM RockShox Monarch RL | 140MM QK Inverted Air-Suspension Fork
Tires: 26” x 4.8” All-Terrain
Weight: 75 lbs
Load Capacity: 300 lbs
Sizes: M | L