Dualtron Ultra V2 Electric Scooter
Back by popular demand, the Dualtron Ultra Electric Scooter is the force that started the revolution. The Ultra V2 takes the performance even further with an upgraded Ey3 throttle assembly, standard ABS brakes and optional road tires, allowing you to bring the performance anywhere you want. With 60-Volt, 32Ah battery pack with LG 3200 cells and massive 5,400-Watt BLDC dual hub motors, dual motor controllers with heat sinks and 3.5" wide tires, the Ulta V2 is designed specifically for offroad enthusiasts.
- 40-Amp A+B controllers provide unmatched power to the motors and special heat sinks expel the unwanted heat to keep the scooter's performance reliable for years to come
- Swing arms, suspension and frame have been stress-tested to withstand extreme external force
- 5mm handle post with a 3.5mm sleeve added for durability when jumping or hard braking forces are applied
- Frame and handle are constructed from aviation-grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, with SCM440 steel shaft and plastic covers.
- Front and rear disc brakes with standard ABS (160mm discs)
- Riding range up to 75 miles at 50 mph (results depend on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge and ambient temperature).
- Climbing grade: 47% or 25° depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Charge time: 20 hours with standard charger, 10 hours with 2 standard chargers, 5.3 hours with quick charger
- Max load: 265 lbs.
- Scooter weight: 81 lbs.
- Seat Kit available seperately, P/N 901078.