Bluejay Bicycles Sport
BluA dynamic hybrid for off-roaders and commuters.
All-terrain power and speed meets the classic Bluejay design you love. This touring electric bike has trekking, touring, and all-terrain capabilities. Whether you are pedaling city roads or mountain passes—this sports electric bike has it all. Each is equipped with our most powerful motors and adventure-ready gears. Time to take your adventures up a notch.
Rigorously Designed for Every Adventure—Both On and Off-Road
With more speed, power, and off-road potential than ever, the Bluejay Sport gives you the ultimate freedom to explore—on gravel, dirt, or hilly city streets. (Think of it as the SUV of e-bikes.)
Navigate rugged terrain with WTB/Nano cross-country tires; reach speeds of up to 28MPH with a 500W mid-drive motor and 5 levels of pedal assist; charge up any hill with powerful 120m torque and a 10-speed Shimano gear hub, and trek for up to 75 miles on a single charge with a 620 W/H, 48V battery.
Whether you’re hitting a trail or leading a family ride, the Bluejay Sport will make the journey a lot more fun—with Bluejay’s signature mix of best-in-class technology and elevated design.
- Powerful Bafang 500W mid-drive torque sensor motor: For a smooth, powerful ride—even up the steepest hills
- Long-lasting 620 W/H, 48V battery: Provides up to 75 miles of riding between charges
- Upgraded full-color, CAN bus control panel with Bluetooth capability
Bluejay Sport Features
- Class 3 e-bike: legal on many roadways and non-pedestrian paths—regulations vary by location
- Lightweight Shimano Deore 10-speed external gear hub: Shifts fast on dynamic terrain
- Best-in-class Tektro hydraulic disc brakes: Extra stopping power for high speeds
- WTB Nano / Venture 29" x 2.1" all-road tires: Lets you explore off the beaten path
- Lightweight matte aluminum frame: Ideal for taller or heavier riders
- Cross-country handlebars
- Slim sport saddle
- Ergonomic grips
- Rear rack included: Can support up to 55 lbs and is compatible with Thule Yepp Maxi Child Seat.
- Front rack included: Can support up to 24 lbs
- Front and rear performance lights included
- Bell included